[singlepic id=529 w= h= float=none]
Inspired by a true story. A star high-school dancer starts using prescription painkillers after a knee injury sidelines her. Feeling isolated, she is adopted by a popular group, which leads to sharing her pills, having regular “pharm” parties and falling in love for the first time. But when her prescription runs out, they resort to buying pills, only to have their lives forever changed when they discover their classmate dealer has been selling them heroin under the guise of being a cheap Mexican painkiller. Starring: Bella Thorne, Israel Broussard, Daniela Bobadilla Directed by: Vanessa Parise Music by: Justin R. Durban
PlayStopNext»«Prev HIDE PLAYLIST
Track Listing: 01. Team Vote 02. Tall Tale Minors – In Our System 03. That’s What Teammates Do 04. Direct Pipeline 05. Letting People Go – Need a Refill 06. Side Effects 07. Back on the Floor 08. Just Come Back 09. Withdraw 10. Falling in the Courtyard 11. Where Did You Go – I’m Here 12. What Meds – Old Flames 13. She’s Coming Over 14. Anything Other Than Yes 15. Accusations 16. A Rush For Help 17. Road to Recovery 18. Forgive Me 19. All Alone 20. Early Cinema – Total Running Time: 40 Minutes 320 kbs .MP3 Buy eAlbum Now Exclusively @
// Fun Facts
- This is my 2nd Lifetime movie channel OST!
- This score is pretty different than my usual sound palette pushing me beyond my comfort zone. I’m still not sure I like this zone.
- There’s more electronica elements in this than any other of my soundtracks.
- Track: #10 “Falling in the Courtyard” had the most re-writes. The producers really wanted to get this scene right to match that feeling of first falling in love.
- This is the first album I’ve done where the titles of the tracks do not match the sequence of events within the film.